SATAB shall ensure that the collection and processing of your data, from the www.belr-exception.com
site, comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the French Data Protection and Freedom of Information Act.
General information about SATAB
Postal address :
SATAB, 3, route du Fau – BP 12, 43240 ST JUST MALMONT – FRANCE
You can also contact us by clicking on this link
Processing related to the management of forms
Each form on the SATAB site (contact form) restricts personal data collection to what is necessary (data minimisation) and states in particular :
- What the aims of collecting this data are (purposes);
- What the grounds for collecting your personal data are (legality);
- The legitimate interests that we are pursuing where appropriate;
- If this data is compulsory or optional for handling your request (compulsory data is highlighted by an asterisk);
- Who could have access to it (solely SATAB in theory, unless stated in the form that it needs to be passed on to a third party to handle your request);
- How long the data will be kept;
- The fact that the data collected will be transferred outside the European Union where applicable and the guarantees that we consequently provide you with.
- The personal data collected will be processed in line with secure protocols and will enable SATAB to handle the requests received in its computer applications. Solely the recipients of these requests have access to the data collected.
For any information or to exercise your data protection and freedom of information rights concerning the processing of personal data by SATAB, you can contact :
- by this link
- by signed letter accompanied by a copy of a document proving your identity to the following address SATAB
3, route du Fau – BP 12
43240 ST JUST MALMONT – FRANCE
Processing related to cookies and audience analysis
When you browse this site, we collect several types of data :
- Information such as the operating system or the type of browser used
- Your IP address
- Data from cookies (Google Analytics)
- Part of your web browsing history
- The number of visits
- The number of pages viewed
- Visitor activity on the site and their return visit rate.
You can choose to change your “cookie preferences” by clicking on the following link
How long is your data kept for ?
Request for information addressed to SATAB: three months following closure of the request
Personal data is kept for the period stated above, unless :
- According to the terms and conditions provided for hereafter, you exercise one of the rights recognised by the applicable legislation regarding personal data protection;
- A longer period of data retention is prescribed under a legal or regulatory requirement by which the company is governed.
What are your rights ?
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation
and the French Data Protection and Freedom of Information Act
you may access and obtain a copy of your personal data, object to the processing of this data, correct or delete it. You also have a right to restriction of processing of your data and a right to data portability.
You can get confirmation that any personal data about you is or is not processed and have access to this data.
You can also get information about :
- The purpose of processing;
- The categories of personal data concerned;
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been disclosed;
- The period of data retention or the criteria used to determine this period;
- The existence of the right to ask the person in charge of processing to correct or delete any data or to restrict the processing or the right to object to processing;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- The available information relating to the source of data that has not been collected from you;
- The existence of automated decision-making; information on the transfer of data to a third country.
You may request that the data in our possession about you is no longer used (right to restriction of processing). The data will then only be kept in our information system; any subsequent use will only take place with your consent. You can also obtain the deletion of your data according to the conditions provided for by law (e.g. by withdrawing your consent where applicable, or by objecting to the processing that we carry out when based on a legitimate interest).
You can request that the data concerning you is deleted or restricted.
As part of exercising your portability right, you can receive your personal data in CSV format.
You can also transfer your personal data to third parties without us being able to block this.
Lastly, we inform you that you have the right to register on the BLOCTEL opposition to cold calling list which any consumer can sign up to free of charge to opt out of unsolicited phone calls from a professional with whom they have no current contractual relationship, in accordance with law no. 2014-344 of 17 March 2014 on consumer affairs and law no. 2016-1321 of 7 October 2016 for a digital French Republic.
How to exercise your rights ?
You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting us through clicking this link
For security reasons, you must give proof of your identity: surname, first name, telephone number and email address. The proof will be deleted once your request has been processed.
If you believe, after contacting us, that your rights to your data have not been respected, you can send a complaint to the CNIL
(French Data Protection Authority).
We will consequently take appropriate steps to inform you thereof, to highlight the changes made and to ensure that you can continue to use this site with complete confidence.
Where necessary, we may have to request your consent for the use of all or part of this site.